VOTA KATY PERRY AI EMA

lunedì 29 dicembre 2008

Pensate di sapere, invece non avete idea


You think you know, but you have no idear. from Katy Perry on Vimeo.

"So I’m kinda doing a year end wrap up like everyone else and their mother, uncle, son is doing. I get pretty annoyed when I buy all these magazines and they do the year end wrap ups because it’s like, I know… this is info I’ve already bought. Jeeze. Introduce me to something new…gosh. Well I might be guilty of it too… but this is a more in depth behind the scenes of one of my favorite moments this year, hosting the Europe Music Awards for MTV in Liverpool, England. It’s old school style, you think you know, but you have no idea. It was only played around europe so I thought it would be nice to bring it back home-style. Especially for the kittens. Grab a snack, this is an episode."

Katy racconta un po' questo suo primo, e non ultimo, pazzo anno. E racconta specialmente la straordinaria esperienza degli EMA, da vedere quanto fu sorpresa al momento in cui le hanno detto che li avrebbe presentati lei.

Nessun commento: