VOTA KATY PERRY AI EMA

sabato 27 dicembre 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANUKKAH & ALL THE REST :)

Dal Blog di Katy: (visitatelo per vedere la divertente foto)

I am sitting in Cabo with a sun burnt nose enjoying a much need break. I’m not wearing any makeup all week and soaking up the sun (with spf 45 of course) I’m very happy and taking a moment to reflect. I just wanna say that I love you guys. I am blessed this year and happy to have amazing smart, creative, funny fans who get it. I hope you guys are relaxed and counting your blessings. Every breath is a blessing, remember that and be thankful. I’m excited for the new year and excited to continue the creative journey. I hope you guys are inspired and go for it this next year. Never give up.
Love you.
Katy & Kitty (who is obviously cracked out on the cane, the candy cane.)

Nessun commento: