VOTA KATY PERRY AI EMA

mercoledì 22 ottobre 2008

Blog di Katy del 19 Ottobre


Testing 1, 2, FAIL. from Katy Perry on Vimeo.

TEST- AROSTA!

Gooding EVENING from TOKYO! (not the hotel… to whom I have charitably donated all of my lifetime achievement awards gratefully, girl needs to be able to afford lifetime of gel… help her out with that) So I am going to go have some much craved Ramen and maybe some sake and then MAYBE to a tall building full of karaoke. Perfect. I am so excited to be here. Yes, I have loved EVERYWHERE I have been… but there’s nothing like living in the future. 16 hours ahead but light years in every other way. I will buy some shit outta the vendys for you. No, not the used school girl underwear my band mates keep talking about trying to find. I will stick to the smiling and dancing cheeseburgers and bananas.

I bet you saw the very graceful dancing I did this weekend. I literally had so much fun. I was NERVOUS this time. I am usually NEVER nervous but I was in this instance cause I had never had the big MTV props or show. I thought the quincenanera would be perfect being Latin Mtv’s 15th anniversary. I got there the day before and I tried jumping into the test cake (as shown above) and it literally was a trampoline. I bounced right off of it like a force field. This cake was a force field cake. We tried to make some changes with the baker… and prayed for a more splattable cake for a proper belly flop. I thought the final one was good. You should’ve seen the backstage, there was like three different cakes. Three different colors. I wanted to jump in them all. I pulled a total three stooges at the end… as you saw. I could have walked outta the summer slip and slide contest but you know me… I took advantage of a good laugh. Some people said that I was mortified, embarrassed or felt like a fool… but really the jokes on you…durh I was just having the best time. I’m one of those girls that doesn’t give a fuck. And has a laugh while doing it. I also met Jordan Catalano. What a fucking dream. Speaking of dreams… I am feeling a little wooozy… feeling like I am so tired I might fall asleep while spell checking.

I love you guys, whoever’s reading… I love you. I also love the Japanese. Obsessed. They think I am real life walking anime, big boobs… big eyes.

nightttt nightttt.

Nessun commento: